Sunday, November 15, 2009

Short and Sweet...no not me...your goal list!

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

Yes you know what I'm talking about! WATER!

So after some questions and comments today I thought I would come up with a quick goal sheet! Some people just want to be told what to do! And I like that in a person!

START WITH
Drinking water bottles....I like to buy these 1.5 litre water bottles from Wal-Mart because they are only .67 cents! Next time you are there, check the Pop/Water isle. Sometimes the shelf is empty but usually I can find some. Buy enough for your 72 kit. - Done! (Don't forget you can also buy one of those flats of water...usually I get a 35 pack at Superstore for around $4-$5
These are also handy.

NEXT
Might I suggest the Water Purifying Pump. This is really exciting for me because they are not in Calgary yet...I am hoping to take orders for everyone by the end of the month. Maybe we can get a discount?? I will let you know how much and when as soon as I can.

But if you are worried, go and get a straw from the Beehive bookstore...only $15.95!
These will be great for your 72 hour kit!

Done.....now wasn't that inexpensive and easy???

I think I'll go get another glass of water!

GET GOING!! GET PREPARED!! HAVE FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Val! Amazing site, this is your calling in life. Just so you know, I emailed you the info for the Amateur Radio stuff. Check it out and drop me a note if you need any more info. :)

    ReplyDelete