Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just a reminder....

So I am just checking to see if anyone has been thinking about water??
Just so you know....I am confessing....I had to stock up myself. Those handy little water bottles disappear really quickly in my house. I didn't have any in my storage. How can I preach and not practice?? Well I bought 3 flats of 35 and my goal is to have 5 on hand. Of course as soon as I use one up I will buy one to replace. I want to be using them and cycling through them!
I feel GREAT!! It's amazing how much better you feel once you've done something you should! I am hoping everyone who reads this can reward themselves with a great feeling. Treat yourself and those you love to a nice supply of water. I would love to hear any comments if you would like to share! Anyone else stock up on water out there???

No comments:

Post a Comment